Clockhouse Shelf Ladder in Carbon - Oak
Keep your home organised in contemporary style with the Clockhouse Shelf Ladder. Mixing the traditional bookcase with striking open sides and painted legs, it provides you with a striking and practical piece for the home. Designed with six Oak shelves, the legs are Beech painted in our Carbon colourway. An off-black with soft undertones of blue that gives an attractive contrast to the organic Oak.
Our popular Clockhouse collection juxtaposes natural and painted wood to offer more dramatic versions of traditional interior furniture. This indoor bookcase has shelves of varying depths allowing you to store and organise a multitude of items in style. Extremely versatile this shelf ladder could be placed in the kitchen for jars and recipe books, living room for books and accessories or in the hallway for post, keys and trinkets. The Clockhouse Shelf Ladder will aid you in displaying an array of items beautifully throughout the home.
Keep your home organised in contemporary style with the Clockhouse Shelf Ladder. Mixing the traditional bookcase with striking open sides and painted legs, it provides you with a striking and practical piece...Read More
Dimensions: H180 x W48 x D35cm
Crafted in Raw Oak and Beech
Legs are painted Carbon
Shelves are fixed in position
For indoor use only
Raw Oak has no seal therefore liquid will stain the wood
Depth of shelves, from top to bottom: 10cm, 14.5cm, 18.5cm, 22.5cm, 26.5cm and 30.5cm
To prolong the products life, we recommend you follow our care instructions.
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. hi, quick Q regarding the clockhouse shelf ladder. does this need to be fixed to the wall or is it free standing ? if fixed how do you recommend it to be fixed ?
- A. This ladder can be left free standing or can be fixed to the wall if desired. There are straps that can be used to fix to the wall, however screws are not supplied so will need to be sourced seperately.
- Q. Are the legs chamfered at the top to sit flat against the wall?
- A. The legs are not chamfered.
- Q. Hi, What is the height from the floor to the bottom of the bottom shelf please (as I'd like to check where it will land in relation to skirting)? Thanks!
- A. The height from the
florto the bottom shelf is 17cm.
- Q. Hi what is the height space between each shelf?
- A. The height space between the shelves, from bottom to top: 26cm, 26cm, 26cm, 26.5cm, 26.5cm, 21.5cm