Chedworth 6 Shoe Locker - Spruce
The perfect way to ensure that all those stray trainers, football boots and pumps have a home, the Chedworth Shoe Locker offers plenty of shoe storage with its six compartments. Crafted in spruce, this unit is a wonderfully neat and tidy solution for any hallway, boot or utility room cluttered with footwear and even boasts a little space for labelling each cubby hole. Doubling up as a useful bench too, you'll be able to slip those boots on and off with ease and store them away ready for their next outing.
The perfect way to ensure that all those stray trainers, football boots and pumps have a home, the Chedworth Shoe Locker offers plenty of shoe storage with its six compartments. Crafted in spruce, this ...Read More
Dimensions: H66 x W50 x D35cm
Crafted in Spruce
6 cubby holes for storage
8 and 12 Shoe Lockers also available
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. Is this shoe locker strong enough to sit on whilst putting shoes on for the average 9-10 stone person
- A. This shoe locker is strong enough for occasional seating, however it is not designed to be used as a permanent seat.
- Q. Does this shoe locker come flat packed or readymade?
- A. This Shoe Locker is delivered fully assembled as pictured on our website.
- Q. Are the name tags removable? Can it be painted? Any matching coat hooks?
- A. The name tags can be removed however it is likely that there will be marks left behind once done so therefore it would then either need sanding down or painting. We do sell a Chedworth Wall Unit with Hooks, product code ZTWU03, however we do not sell matching individual hook rails.
- Q. Hi, I already own one of your lovely shoe lockers, but I am looking for a second one. Ideally it would be 2 wide and 6 high (shoes). I see you do a 2x3,,, would it be possible to somehow make a 6x2? Regards Mark
Hi Mark, unfortunately we don't currently produce a shoe locker 6x2. We aren't looking to launch one of this size at present. The options we currently have are 2x3, 4x2 or 4x3. We wouldn't be able to make a one off size, as these have to be purchased in large quantities. Please accept our apologies.
- Q. Hello, Can you stack 2 of these together to give a 8x2? thx Malcolm
- A. These can be stacked if desired, however we would then recommend fixing this to the wall to prevent this from falling and causing injury.
- Q. Hello, I'm very interested in this product but was wondering if it would be available in the 'charcoal' colour?
- A. Unfortunately, only the 8 and 12 Cubby Hole Shoe Lockers are available in the Charcoal colour.