Clockhouse Stool in Charcoal - Oak
Our Clockhouse Stool is ideal for keeping to hand in the hallway when you need a leg up to lace those shoes or perch to take off wellies. Equally stunning in the cloakroom with a stack of magazines too,...Read More
Dimensions: H44.7 x W45 x D21.5cm
Crafted in Raw Oak
Legs are Beech, painted Charcoal
Other colours available
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. Can you tell me what paint you used for the charcoal stool? I want to match it elsewhere in my home. Thanks
- A. I'm afraid the Charcoal colour is a mix and therefore does not have a colour reference. All of our colours are created solely for Garden Trading. If it helps, I can send you a small colour swatch that can be taken into a DIY store so that a paint match can be created? Please feel free to email our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org to request this.