Miners Lantern, Small in Charcoal - Steel
Create beautiful festive displays with our Miners Lantern in Charcoal. The darker colour makes this lantern wonderfully versatile, and looks just as attractive in Winter as it does in Summer. Based on the oil lamps used down the mines in the 19th century, this portable Miner’s Lantern is crafted from powder coated steel and has a glass enclosed cylinder, making it ideal for both indoor and outdoor use.
Use its carry handle to hang them about the home or garden, or use it to carry the lantern to light your way during powercuts. Now all you'll need is a stash of tea lights to create a warm and bright atmosphere wherever you set it.
Create beautiful festive displays with our Miners Lantern in Charcoal. The darker colour makes this lantern wonderfully versatile, and looks just as attractive in Winter as it does in Summer. Based on the oil...Read More
Dimensions: H20cm x Diameter 9cm
Crafted in Powder Coated Steel
Suitable for standard sized tealights
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. We are interested in your lantern LAMC07 and wondered if it was ok to put a small stubby candle in the holder rather than a tea light - the height would not be more than 2'' but wondered if the candle heat was greater than a tea light and if that was a problem with the glass? Many thanks
- A. We only recomend using standard size tealights with our Miners Lanterns as they have not been tested for use with anything larger.