Kadai - Cast Iron
Create a centerpiece for your garden with our impressive Kadai. Its large grilling area is great for cooking large quantities of food, making it ideal for entertaining. Also use as a patio heater to create a ...Read More
Dimensions: H84 x Diameter 65cm
Height of stand alone: 50cm
Wrought Cast Iron
Stand and Kadai are detachable
No lid or cover supplied
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. Does the Kadai have a lid or cover ?
- A. I can confirm that the Kadai, does not come with a lid or cover.
- Q. I already have a corten bowl can I buy just a stand for italy? tank's
- A. Unfortunately, we can only send this as a set with both the bowl and stand.
- Q. Are there any care instructions or is it ok to leave out in the elements?
- A. This product can be left outdoors, however over time it will weather.
- Q. How tall is the stand? I am wondering what the height is when the kadai is on the stand?
The complete height of the Kadai is 77cm.
The height of just the stand is 49cm.
Hope this helps.
- Q. Is your kadais made from recycled and re-enforced oils drums as they often are?
Our Kadais are not made from recycled oil drums but wrought cast iron.
Hope this helps.
- Q. Does it have air holes to help charcoal burn
- A. There are small holes at the bottom to help drain water.
- Q. It says delivery is free for orders over £60, but is it £46 to deliver this item? Thanks.
- A. There is no delivery charge on this item as it is over £60.00.
- Q. what colour is it? one picture shows black the other almost copper.. its not covered in black paint is it? Thank you
- A. The Kadai's are a dark copper colour.
- Q. what is the best fuel source please
It is completely down to personal preference. If you are using your Kadai for cooking, it would be recommended to use coals that you would use in a BBQ, alternatively if it is being used as a source of light/heat, we would recommend using dry wood as it would produce less smoke.