Visit our Oxfordshire Showroom to browse our latest collections.
Win VIP Tickets to GROW London
03 June 2015
Returning to Hampstead Heath for June 19th – 21st, GROW London is an inspiring day out bursting with ideas on how to transform your outside space, no matter how large or small.
Presenting over 100 exhibitors offering an unrivalled selection of contemporary and classic garden furniture, rare and hard-to-find plants and flowers from some of the country’s finest nurseries, and a tempting edit of fine garden sculpture, covetable pots, planters, accessories and tools.
We’re offering two lucky winners the chance to win a pair of VIP Tickets, simply complete the form below to enter our prize draw.
Find out all about GROW here.
Terms and Conditions
- Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions
- Entrants must be at least 18 years of age and not employees of Garden Trading, their immediate families or anyone else connected with the business or promotion
- No automated, bulk, third party or consumer group entries are permitted
- Entrants must be residents of the UK
- Entrants can enter the competition once only
- Entry into the competition is valid from 03.06.15 to 14.06.15
- There are 2 prizes of two sets of tickets on offer, to be awarded to 2 individuals
- The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable
- Full details on how to claim the prize will be provided to the winners upon notification that they have won
- The 2 competition winners will be selected at random after the competition has closed
- Competition winners will be contacted via the email provided upon entry to the competition no later than 16.06.15
- All reasonable effort will be made to contact the winners, however, if a winner has not claimed the prize within 24 hours of notification a new winner will be selected and the previous winner will no longer be entitled to claim the prize
- Garden Trading's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- The names of the winners will be available by sending a SAE to GROW Competition, The Marketing Team, Garden Trading, Carterton South Industrial Estate, Carterton, Oxfordshire, OX18 3EZ
- Entry into the competition includes a free subscription to the Garden Trading newsletter, unless opted out of upon entry. Users can unsubscribe at any time.
- Any entry which is incomplete, incomprehensible, late, incorrectly submitted or otherwise does not comply with the rules may be deemed invalid at the sole discretion of Garden Trading
- Garden Trading reserves the right to withdraw or cancel this competition for any reason and at any time
- Garden trading will use your details to administer the prize should you win. If you are successful at winning, Garden Trading reserves the right to use your name and or/image on the Garden Trading Blog, Twitter account and/or Facebook page and any other social media if required, highlighting you as a winner
- Garden Trading reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without notice.