Visit our Oxfordshire Showroom to browse our latest collections.
So, just what is a shelf ladder?
11 June 2013Have you ever wondered exactly what a shelf ladder is? Our shelf ladders are a desirable and quirky interpretation on the traditional stepladder, providing valuable storage with a modern twist.
The steps part used for shelving offer a striking and fresh shelving alternative, supplying the perfect solution for your favourite books, precious ornaments and beloved family photographs. No carpenter or handyman required - a hassle free design solution that can add instant impact and then be moved around when you fancy a change.
So, to give you some inspiration and maybe a little project for the weekend here are 5 ways to put your shelf ladder to good use and make it a feature in whatever room you choose!
• Books and magazines - This maybe an obvious suggestion but it’s the perfect solution to showcase your classics paperbacks on the narrower shelves at the top, your hardbacks in the middle and your favourite garden magazines lower down.
• Plants –Clear your conservatory floor of all your odd pots and planters and make a feature of them on a shelf ladder, or set one up full of clay pots and plants for an instant dramatic, conservatory style feature anywhere in the house.
• Office shelving –For those who hate office furniture in the home, a shelf ladder is a wonderful solution. Clear your desk of its filing, scraps of paper, pens and business books, basically all those untidy bits and bobs.
• Kitchen crockery – Ideal homes featured this perfectly. The shelf ladder looks wonderful with your favourite kitchen plates, jugs and bowls on display, a modern and more compact dresser.
• Bedside table –A completely different design solution to your average bedside table. The shelf ladder will give you lots of space for your lamp, books, magazines, alarm clock and objects.