Hambledon Raw Oak Large Shelf Ladder
Product Code: FUOA03
The Shelf Ladder is, like all Garden Trading’s raw oak range, made of kiln-dried raw oak that is responsibly sourced from fully sustainable forests. As this is a natural product and each free standing Shelf Ladder is individually made, there will be slight variations in colour, grain and texture between units – but we think that’s all part of their charm!
To prolong the life of your Large Raw Oak Shelf Ladder, we recommend that you apply our Hard Wax Oil once initially and then annually after that.
Who says shelves are boring? Our Large Raw Oak Shelf Ladder provides a quirky yet practical solution to all your storage and shelving needs. With its clean lines and simple shape modelled on the traditi...Read More
Made from responsibly sourced raw oak
Zinc support bar below top shelf for extra strengthAlso see our Hambleon Raw Oak Shelf Ladder
Dimensions: H180 x W 96 x D35
To prolong the products life, we recommend you follow our care instructions.
- Standard UK Delivery - £30.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Unfortunately, Next Day and Weekend delivery options are not available for this product. Please note that this product is excluded from Free Delivery Offers.
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days.
You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. can you give me the dimensions of the spaces between the shelves please. i need to be able to fit lever arch files on them. thanks. cathy
- A. The dimensions of the shelves are H25.5cm x W91cm
- Q. Hi Love the units- when will it be in stock again please? Also how does it fix to the wall? Is it safe enough just propped up against it? Thanks
- A. This item will be available to order again in the next couple of days. It can either be fixed to the wall with screws or it will be safe enough propped up against the wall.
- Q. Hi there, absolutely love the unit!! I have been searching for a unit it just like this, only the specification given are too small for the place i really want it. Do you make to measure ? Really hope you do! Thanks Becky x
- A. Unfortunately, we do not make to measure. We only have this item available in the 2 sizes shown on our website.
- Q. Good morning. Please could you tell me if the large raw oak shelf ladder will be coming back into stock shortly? I know this is in the FAQ section but I wasn't sure when it was last updated. Thank you, Suzy
- A. We are hoping to receive more Large Oak Shelf Ladders in the first week of October.
- Q. What is the space of the gap between the bottom shelf and the floor?
- A. The space between the floor and the bottom shelf is 16.5cm.
- Q. what is the max weight for the shelves? Are they suitable for books?
- A. I am afraid I do not have a maximum weight for the shelf ladder however they are very strong and sturdy and are definitely suitable for books.
- Q. Hi I am very interested in the Large Oak Shelf Ladder but I need to know what is the gap from the floor to the underside of the second shelf. Is the second shelf tight to the wall when in position. Probable I have is a BT socket. Could you also let me know delivery dates
- A. The gap from the floor to the bottom of the shelf is 16.5cm, and the shelf is flush to the wall.
- Q. Could you please tell me the depth of each of the shelves as they get smaller? Many thanks.
Depth of shelves from top shelf:
- Q. Could you tell me if the shelf ladder can be painted? Thanks.
- A. This shelf ladder can be painted however once it has been changed in any way we cannot accept the item back if a fault were to occur.
- Q. Hi. What is the gap between each shelf?
- A. The space between each shelf is 25.5cm.
- Q. Very interested in the Hambeldon raw oak large shelf ladder. Does it come ready assembled?
- A. Yes, this item is delivered fully assembled.
- Q. I have just bought this , but it has no instructions on how to fit it to the wall - can you explain? Also I am disappointed it is made from small pieces of wood, not solid whole shelves, which it looks like in the picture,
Apologies if the item you received was not satisfactory for you. Our shelf ladders do not come with instructions as it is not necessary that these items are fixed to the wall. However the shelf ladders can be fixed to the wall using the piece of fabric that is at the top of ladder that can be screwed into the wall.
I hope this helps
- Q. Hi i purchased the large raw oak shelf ladder some time ago for my kitchen and i now want to move it into my office. I wanted to know if the shelf could be taken apart as i can not get it up my stairs. Thanks gareth
- A. Unfortunately, this item can not be dismantled.