Aldsworth Wheelie Bin and Log Store
Product Code: AWBL01
The Wheelie Bin and Log Store is a multi-functional addition to our Aldsworth range. This practical yet stylish storage item is perfect for anyone who loves to be organised.
The clean lines and rustic FSC Fir Wood is in-keeping with the collection, and will suit any garden style. The wheelie bin section has a secure bolted door to store away your bin out of sight. Whilst the log section has ample space for stacking more than enough logs ready for when the chill of the evening sets in. We loved the idea of combining our popular bin store and log stores into one dual-purpose unit.
The unit comes flat packed and includes instructions, ready for assembling and storing in your place of choice. We would advise keeping the Aldsworth Wheelie Bin and Log Store under cover, to ensure your logs stay dry throughout the ever changing British weather.
The Wheelie Bin and Log Store is a multi-functional addition to our Aldsworth range. This practical yet stylish storage item is perfect for anyone who loves to be organised. The clean lines and rustic FS...Read More
Dimensions: H148.50 x W134 x D99cm
Crafted in Fir
Comes flat packed and includes instructions
Storage for 1x Wheelie Bin
We advise storing this item under cover
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
Be the first to submit a question, use the form below.