Hambledon Shelf Ladder, Small - Raw Oak
Product Code: FUOA02
Who says shelves are boring? Our Raw Oak Shelf Ladder provides a quirky yet practical solution to all your storage and shelving needs. With its clean lines and simple shape modelled on the traditional stepladder, this individual wooden shelving unit will add a little bit of style to any room.
This Oak Shelf Ladder has a shelf for everything - from precious objects and family photos to books, DVDs, office files and the inevitable boxes of 'stuff'. And its timeless Shaker-style design means that it will look great in both a modern and a more traditional setting.
This Shelf Ladder is, like all Garden Trading's raw oak range, made of kiln-dried raw oak that is responsibly sourced from fully sustainable forests. As this is a natural product and each free-standing Shelf Ladder is individually made, there will be slight variations in colour, grain and texture between units - but we think that's all part of their charm!
To prolong the life of your Raw Oak Shelf Ladder, we recommend that you apply our Hard Wax Oil once initially and then annually after that.
Who says shelves are boring? Our Raw Oak Shelf Ladder provides a quirky yet practical solution to all your storage and shelving needs. With its clean lines and simple shape modelled on the traditional stepla...Read More
Dimensions: H180 x W48 x D35cm
Width of each shelf: 39.5cm
Floor to bottom shelf: 16cm
Crafted in responsibly sourced Raw Oak
Item has not been treated, therefore can be painted or stained
Zinc support bar below top shelf for extra strength
To prolong the products life, we recommend you follow our care instructions.
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. Is the wood treated? Can I easily stain it or would I have to strip the varnish off?
- A. The Raw Oak Shelf Ladder has not been varnished and therefore can be easily stained.
- Q. Is the wood in this item obtained from a sustainable source and is is FSC approved?
- A. All of our wooden products are made from sustainable sources.
- Q. How much to deliver the small raw oak shelf ladder to republic of ireland? and also let me have a price for delivery to northern ireland. Thanks
- A. It will cost around £80.00 to ship this to Ireland as it does need to be shipped on a pallet.
- Q. Please could you confirm what size the gap is in between each shelf? Thanks
- A. The gap between shelves is 26cm.
- Q. How high off the ground is the first shelf - I'm thinking of skirting board clearance
- A. The bottom of the first shelf is 16.5cm from the floor.
- Q. If I purchase more than one bookcase what is the postage?
- A. The delivery charge will still be £46.00 for one or two shelf ladders.
- Q. Could you please also quote me the shipping fees for sending the towel ladder and the shelf ladder small to Switzerland as I just realized that shipping for Switzerland are lower than France. Thank you.
- A. The shipping charge for these items to Switzerland will be approx £180.00.
- Q. Why does it say that delivery charges over £60 are free and under are £60 is £4.95 and yet you quote £46.00?
The free delivery on orders over £60 is a promotion and therefore the delivery charge of £46 on this item is the standard delivery charge when the free delivery offer is not running.
- Q. Is it possible to customise the raw oak ladder so that the floor clearance is 20cm to the bottom of the first shelf and the space between shelves is 34 cm for the bottom 2 or 3 shelves?
- A. I am afraid we are only able to supply our goods as shown online.
- Q. Is this unit free standing, or does it need to be fixed to the wall?
- A. This ladder shelf is suitable to be free standing.
- Q. Dear Sir/Mdm, may I know roughly what is the weight of the shelf?
- A. The approximate weight of this item is 16kg.
- Q. Is it possible to fix this unit to the wall to prevent little ones being able to pull it over?
- A. If you would like to fix the unit to the wall I would recommend our Oak Rotating Shelf Ladder as this comes with small straps that can be attached to the wall to secure. The product code for this is FUOA51.
- Q. Please can you let me know the gap between the first shelf from the ground?
- A. The space between the ground and the first shelf is 16cm.
- Q. I have already bought the ladder bookshelves and we are very pleased with it. We would like to know if it is advisable to treat it with beeswax . Thanks in anticipation
- A. To prolong the life of our Oak products we do recommend that an Oak treatment is applied. This can be beeswax if preferred.
- Q. Is the product already assembled?
- A. This item is delivered fully assembled.