St Ives Bay Light - Hot Dipped Galvanised
Product Code: LAGA01
A striking addition to our St Ives range is the St Ives Bay Light. With a shiny exterior, the light has been dipped in molten zinc after production which gives it the Hot Dipped Galvanised finish. This ensures the light if fully weatherproof and will not rust even in coastal locations.
The name stems from conventional High Bay lighting used in commercial buildings and premises. These are usually ceiling fittings, so we chose to create a wall mounted version in the same style. The design brings an industrial approach to outdoor lighting for the home, which is a main element of our St Ives range.
The St Ives Bay Light features a dome shaped shade with a diameter of 32cm. This generous fitting is fixed in position and would look eye-catching singularly or in a duo either side of a doorway. With its Hot Dipped Galvanised finish, the appearance of roughness and 'runs' are an intrinsic part of the product. This light is a must-have for when you look to update your outdoor lighting.
A striking addition to our St Ives range is the St Ives Bay Light. With a shiny exterior, the light has been dipped in molten zinc after production which gives it the Hot Dipped Galvanised finish. This ensur...Read More
Diameter of shade: 32cm
Diameter of back plate: 11cm
Length of arm: 12.5cm
Full height: 30cm
Crafted in Galvanised Steel which is fully weatherproof even in coastal locations
IP44 rated for outdoor use (not tested for use in bathrooms)
Requires 1x E27 bulb (not included)
Max wattage: Halogen 60W or LED 10W
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. Is this compatible with motion sensors?
- A. Yes, all of our outdoor lights are compatible with sensors.