Grand Paris Pendant Light
Product Code: LAPA03
Expected Arrival: late July 2016
The Grand Paris Pendant Light’s vast 38cm glass shade will shine a light on even the biggest spaces. And its 1.5m cord and suspension cable is fully adjustable. As with all Garden Trading’s lighting, the Grand Paris Pendant Light has been simply designed to look great in both a modern and a more traditional setting. It also represents particularly good value for money.
Our Grand Paris Pendant Light is the impressive big brother of our French style Paris Pendant Light. This retro feel statement ceiling light, with its fluted glass dome, was inspired by the ceiling lighting t...Read More
Glass shade with nickel-coated steel crown and fixingsIncludes adjustable 1.5m cord and suspension cable
Please note, this light does not include the bulb. Please see below for light bulb information.
We recommend using a Halo GLS E27 42-55W bulb or its low-energy equivalent.
Also available as Glass Pendant Petit Paris Light
Dimensions: H32cm x W38cm
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. re LAPA03 Grand pendant light . Is this made of clear glass ? We do not want coloured glass in our kitchen.
- A. Yes, the glass on all our paris lights is a clear glass.
- Q. I need three pendant lights I.e.Grand Paris Pendant. Do u think three of these would be too much over an island measured 7ft x 4 ft. Would it be advisable to try the medium and large to see which will look ok.
The Grand Paris Pendant Lights are really quite large in size therefore 3 of these may be too many over a 7ft table. I would recommend purchasing one in each size to check which suits.
- Q. Hi, I've looked at similar lights and they have a minimum length for the cable. I am delighted to see that you can adjust the cable, but can you tell me if there is a recommended shortest lenghth/distance from ceiling? Thanks
There is no specific or minimum length the cable must be from the ceiling. However, as the shade is relatively heavy, we would advise that the longer the cable the better.
- Q. Please could you tell me when this product will be back in stock. Many thanks.
- A. This light is now in stock and available to order.
- Q. I'm looking for a pendant like this to hang in my front door porch. Is the Grand Paris lamp suitable for outdoor use?
- A. Our indoor lights have not been tested outdoors. We cannot guarantee that they will work within this environment.
- Q. Hi, please can you tell me if the Wire, as well as the electric cable, extends to 1.5 meters? I need two of these to hang from a vaulted ceiling, roughly 1.2 mtrs, please reply soon, Annika
- A. Yes, the wire has a length of 1.5m.
- Q. Sept 7 , 2014. Have you a rough idea when this item is back in stock. I don't want to order wall lights and then find that this isn't available. Many thanks
- A. We are expecting stock of the Grand Paris Pendant Lights week commencing the 15th September.
- Q. When the description says adjustable, does that mean it is adjustable pre-fitting then fixed, or does it mean the light can be raised and lowered after fitting?
- A. This light should be adjusted to length before being fitted. We do also sell a rise and fall version (LAPA05).
- Q. How much do these lights weigh?
- A. This light weighs approximately 3kg.
- Q. What is the appropriate bulb for this light when used with a dimmer switch? Sarah (Wales)
- A. This light takes a Halo Spherical E14 28-35W bulb. This will be compatible with a dimmer switch.
- Q. Can the Paris Pendant lights be supplied with longer cables (eg 2.5m) to suit mounting from a vaulted ceiling?
- A. Unfortunately, we cannot supply extra cable other than the 1.5m that is provided.
- Q. Hi. I am seriously considering this product but am concerned about concealing about 90cm of excess cable and supporting cord. Can you suggest solutions? many thanks
- A. You can shorten this cable before fitting to make it the desired length. You can feed the cable through the ceiling rose, then cut with cable cutters to make it the correct length.
- Q. Could you please confirm the maximum bulb wattage for this light. The graphic gives a range of options but I am not sure that these are consistent with the E14 size bulb recommended in the specification.
- A. We recommend a Halo GLS E27 42-55W or a low energy equivalent bulb for this light.
- Q. Are these lights dimmable?
- A. These lights can be dimmed if wired to a dimmer switch and used with the appropriate bulb.
- Q. what bis the diameter of the shade?
- A. The diameter of the shade is 38cm.
- Q. Can I just confirm that the cord can be adjusted to a shorter length to accommodate lower ceilings?
- A. Yes the cord can be adjusted to a lower length to accommodate for lower ceilings.
- Q. Hi, please advise re the cord length is it 1.5 meters to the ceiling rose? Thanl you, Annika
- A. Yes, the 1.5m cord is from the ceiling rose to the top of the shade.
- Q. Is the cable the same braided one as the smaller version?
- A. The Grand Paris Pendant Light has the same clear cable as our Paris Pendant Light at £45.00.
- Q. Can you confirm whether these take screw fit or bayonet bulbs?
- A. All of our lights take screw in bulbs.
- Q. Could you tell me the diameter of the ceiling rose please?
- A. The diameter of the ceiling rose is 12cm.
- Q. Hi, would this lamp be ok for sloped ceilings?
- A. Yes, this light would be fine fitted on a sloped ceiling, as long as the ceiling rose is flush to the ceiling.
- Q. This light is featured on the front cover of Heritage bathrooms catalogue with chrome fittings. Do you be able to supply it in chrome?
- A. I can confirm that the all of our Paris lights come with chrome fittings.
- Q. Would this light be suitable for in a bathroom?
- A. We have not tested any of our lights in the bathroom therefore we cannot offer any guarantee on this.
- Q. Dear Sirs, Would you please provide me with a total cost (including shippin cost to Poland )of Grand Paris lamp? with regards paulina
- A. The cost of this item including postage to Poland will be £103.00. You can now order online in euros and have this delivered to you.