Barn Light - Black
Product Code: LABK01
We’ve worked with the traditional look and feel of barn lamps but added our own take to make a perfect outdoor lighting solution, will welcome visitors and illuminate dark areas.
This exterior garden wall light can be fitted to the wall either in the garden, shed or porch and being crafted from powder coated steel it is robust and durable. Its versatility makes for a modern alternative and the black colour adds style and modernises any existing décor.
A junction box is supplied inside the rose, which can be fitted inside or outside of the rose.
We’ve worked with the traditional look and feel of barn lamps but added our own take to make a perfect outdoor lighting solution, will welcome visitors and illuminate dark areas. This exterior gard...Read More
- - Shade: Diameter 12cm
- - Back Plate: Diameter 8cm
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. Are the lights initially supplied with a bulb?
- A. We do not supply bulbs with our lights however they are available to purchase on our website.
- Q. Please can you advise if the bulbs are included with these lights?
- A. Bulbs are not included with the lights however we do sell them separately on our website. The product code for the bulb required for the barn lamp is LAMP06.
- Q. Hi we love this light but need a motion sensor with it - is this something you can supply or advise how we have one fitted? Thanks in advance Michelle
- A. All of our lights can be fitted with motion sensors however this is not something we supply.
- Q. Do these lights need to be wired in inside the house (i.e. not waterproof housing), as our wiring is external as switch is on opposite side of door.
- A. These lights can be wired either internally or externally.
- Q. Can you tell me the maximum size of bulb that can be fitted ? I want to fit some 'Corn' LED SMD E27 bulbs and need to know the maximum length (from screw fitting to tip of bulb) that will work. Thank you.
- A. The maximum length bulb that can be fitted is 10cm.
- Q. How is the motion sensor fitted?
- A. A separate sensor should be fitted by an electrician and will sit as a separate part to the light.
- Q. I have just bought this barn light from you but the glass has been broken by the builders- am I able to buy replacement glass from you?
We do sell replacement glass for these lights however we are currently out of stock until week commencing 10th August. To pre-order please feel free to contact our customer service team on 0845 608 4448.
- Q. Hi Please can you advise on the size/diameter of the fitting plate/rose as I am fitting to gate post which is only 8 cm wide Thanks
- A. The diameter of the back plate is 8cm.