Arched Swan Neck in Charcoal - Steel
Product Code: LAHP36
Inspired by lighting seen on French farmhouses, the Arched Swan Neck is graceful and eye-catching. Designed for homes with climbing plants, leaves and roses, the lights high arch allows the foliage to weave and grow whilst not obstructing the light itself.
Crafted in Powder Coated Steel and finished in our soft Charcoal colourway, the neutral tones will complement all homes and exteriors. Offering extra depth and height, the Arched Swan Neck could be placed singularly or as a duo either side of a doorway and can also be linked with a motion sensor to light up the pathway as you enter the house. We also sell the St Ives Arched Swan Neck in a Hot Dipped Galvanised finish, dependent on your style preference.
Inspired by lighting seen on French farmhouses, the Arched Swan Neck is graceful and eye-catching. Designed for homes with climbing plants, leaves and roses, the lights high arch allows the foliage to weave ...Read More
- - Shade: Diameter 30cm
- - Back Plate: Diameter 11cm
- - Full Depth: 63cm
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
Be the first to submit a question, use the form below.