Enamel Candle Pot - Dorset Blue - Bergamot
Product Code: CPDB02
Part of our striking yet soft Dorset Blue range, the Enamel Candle Pot will add a colourful touch to every room. Crafted from Vitreous Enamel, the pot is both pretty and resilient enough for use both indoors and out.
Filled by St Eval Candle Company in Cornwall, we felt the beautiful scent of Bergamot would be the perfect accompaniment to our new range. The fragrance is created from oil harvested from the peel of the Bergamot Orange, grown in South Italy. Your home can be filled with the subtle aroma and light citrus tones, from one candle or a few.
Part of our striking yet soft Dorset Blue range, the Enamel Candle Pot will add a colourful touch to every room. Crafted from Vitreous Enamel, the pot is both pretty and resilient enough for use both indoors...Read More
Dimensions: H6 x Diameter 6cm
Crafted in Vitreous Enamel using traditional techniques onto a tough Japanese Steel base
Filled by St Eval Candle Company in Cornwall
Fragrance is Bergamot
Scratch, chemical and fire-resistant
Traditional Enamel will chip if knocked or dropped
Product can get very hot when it use, we recommend placing on a heatproof coaster to protect surfaces
Keep well away from small children and flammable materials
Comes in a Kraft printed box
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. Hi On the 'coming soon' section, what is the approx waiting time? We are due to open on the 25th. Thanks Sophie
- A. We are expecting stock by the end of this week therefore they will be available to order at the beginning of next week.