Wall Fishing Light in Clay
Product Code: LACL03
Made of robust steel that has been powder coated a soft off white colour with a hint of green, the Wall Fishing Light in Clay has been designed to withstand the elements and built to last. Replacements are available for its easily removable glass dome.
This is the hard-wearing exterior wall light version of our popular indoor Pendant Fishing Light. Inspired by the lamps that traditional Greek fishermen hang on the sterns of their boats to attract their catc...Read More
Crafted in Powder Coated Steel with brass fittings
Suitable for indoor and outdoor use, including bathrooms
Requires wiring in
Rated IP 44
Motion sensor compatible
Please note, this light does not include the bulb.
H38 x Diameter 25.50cm
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. Can you reccommend a small PIR sensor for this light. I'm keen to ensure it does not spoil the design?
- A. Unfortunately, there is no specific sensor we recommend and this is not something we supply. Our lights are compatible with most sensor boxes.
- Q. Hi, I've purchased this light and I'm really pleased with it thank you. Can I just ask if the glass usually comes with a rubber gasket on it to make it waterproof as I have other outside lights and they do? But this light has not come with one attached! Thank you!
- A. The glass for the Fishing Lights do not come with rubber seals. We have always sold these without and they have been tested and IP rated for outdoor use.
- Q. can you tell me where these lights are made ?
- A. These lights are made in the far east.
- Q. Hi, please could you tell me the diameter of the fixing plate. Cheers.
- A. The back plate diameter is approx. 8cm.
- Q. Is it possible to use a dusk to dawn bulb with this light ie one that comes on automatically at dusk and goes off automatically at dawn? Is the light a cream colour?
- A. Yes, this light will be compatible with this type of light bulb.
- Q. Hi I wondered if you could let me know when these will be back in stock? Also can you confirm whether the wires are covered such that rain cannot get to them? I recently bought one of these lights from another website and the wires were not enclosed and my electrician was not happy to fit it. Thanks
- A. This item is currently out of stock. We are receiving more week commencing the 5th August. All the wires are enclosed within the rose that is attached to the wall therefore they are not exposed.
- Q. Please advise how the replacement glass is fitted. Also is it possible to obtain replacement brass nuts to fix the collar to the lantern? Thank you!
- A. There are 3 screws that are used to hold the glass in place. We do have replacement brass nuts that we can send out for you.
- Q. Is it possible to use a PIR with this light?
- A. Yes, all of our outdoor lights can be fitted with PIR sensors.