Swan Neck Light - Charcoal
Product Code: LAHP16
With its elegant neck and clear oversized glass shade, the Swan Neck Light in Charcoal is a classy addition to our robust St Ives exterior lighting range. Rather less industrial looking than the rest of the range, this classic wall-mounted light makes the perfect porch light and suits both modern and period homes.
The Swan Neck Light in Charcoal is made of aluminium and steel, powder-coated in a dark grey paint. The light is completely weatherproof.
With its elegant neck and clear oversized glass shade, the Swan Neck Light in Charcoal is a classy addition to our robust St Ives exterior lighting range. Rather less industrial looking than the rest of the...Read More
Requires wiring in
Rated IP 44
Please note, this light does not include the bulb. Please see below for light bulb information.Requires Halo GLS E27 42-55W max. or equivalent energy saving bulb
Dimensions: H33 x W31 x D41cm
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
StandardUK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placedbefore midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Dayorder is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, deliverywill take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. Is this light motion sensor compatible? What is the difference between this light and the Blefast? Thanks
- A. This light can be fitted with a separate motion sensor if desired, however this is not something that we supply. The Belfast is slightly larger than the Swan Neck Light, also the Belfast Light comes out and down from the wall at a right angle, whereas the Swan Neck Light has a more curved arm.
- Q. Why can't I fit an LED A+ bulb. Regards.
- A. You can use an LED bulb with this light as long as it is an E27 fitting.
- Q. Hi - could I use this in a bathroom?
- A. Yes, this light can be used in a bathroom should you wish.