St Ives Up & Down Light - Galvanised Steel
Product Code: LAHP28
This product is hot dipped galvanised (dipped in molten zinc) after manufacture to ensure that it is truly weatherproof and will last for many years. The appearance of 'runs' and a roughness in the finish is apart of the process and is an intrinsic part of the product.
Part of our robust galvanised steel St Ives exterior lighting range, this Up & Down Light is a neat wall-mounted light that can be used anywhere inside or out where you need the light to shine both up and down. Simply designed and reasonably priced, it could be used beside a doorway, in a porch or indeed along a wall.
The St Ives Up & Down Lights hot-dipped galvanised steel body is completely weatherproof, making it suitable even for coastal locations. The lights slightly rough finish and appearance of runs are as a result of the hot-dipping process and are an intrinsic part of its look.
This product is hot dipped galvanised (dipped in molten zinc) after manufacture to ensure that it is truly weatherproof and will last for many years. The appearance of 'runs' and a roughness in the finish is ...Read More
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. Is it ok to use LED lamps in these lights? Thanks.
- A. Yes, these lamps are compatible with LED bulbs.
- Q. HI can you tell me how thiese are wirde in please? Does the wiring have to come from directly behind the light unit through the wall, or can it run adjacent to the light from the outside of the wall? many thanks
- A. The wiring would need to be come out directly behind the light through the wall.
- Q. Hello. Do these galvanised lights come with a guarantee, and if so, how long for? Thanks, John Dockar.
- A. We offer a 1 years manufacturers guarantee on all of our items.