St Ives Standing Path Light - Small - Hot Dipped Galvanised
Product Code: LAHP31
Light up your garden path or flower beds with our St Ives Standing Path Light in the new smaller version. The standard size has been a sure hit for us, but if you require something of smaller stature this size will be perfect.
The St Ives Standing Path Light Small could sit either side of your doorway, guide you around your garden or welcome visitors down your path. The lights versatility means it can be placed wherever you need for that extra glow on a dark evening.
Crafted in Galvanised Steel the unit is completely weatherproof even in coastal locations. The appearance of roughness is a lovely characteristic of our St Ives range. It comes with a sealed 3W LED and driver unit, making this light not just long lasting but also economically viable.
Light up your garden path or flower beds with our St Ives Standing Path Light in the new smaller version. The standard size has been a sure hit for us, but if you require something of smaller stature this si...Read More
Dimensions: H28 x W8 x D20cm
Crafted in Hot Dipped Galvanised Steel
Weatherproof, including coastal locations
Includes sealed 3W LED and driver unit
Includes removable ground spike
Larger version also available
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
Be the first to submit a question, use the form below.