St Ives Ships Light - Hot Dipped Galvanised
Product Code: LAHP08
This product is hot dipped galvanised (dipped in molten zinc) aftermanufacture to ensure that it is truly weatherproof and will last formany years. The appearance of 'runs' and a roughness in the finish is apart of the process and is an intrinsic part of the product.
Part of our robust galvanised steel St Ives exterior lighting range, our Ship’s Light was partly inspired by the lights fishermen put on the sterns of their boats to attract fish. With its distinct maritime feel and surfaces galvanised to withstand all weathers, this wall-mounted light particularly suits a seaside setting. However, it will also look good in your back garden – and can be used as either a porch light or a wall light, inside or out.
The hot-dipped galvanised steel body and oversized glass shade are completely weatherproof, making the St Ives Ship’s Light suitable even for coastal locations. The light’s slightly rough finish and appearance of runs are as a result of the hot-dipping process and are an intrinsic part of its look.
This product is hot dipped galvanised (dipped in molten zinc) aftermanufacture to ensure that it is truly weatherproof and will last formany years. The appearance of 'runs' and a roughness in the finish is ap...Read More
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. What dimension is rose that attaches to wall?
- A. The diameter of the wall rose if 11cm.
- Q. Hello. Would I be right to assume that this fixture can be installed in any country? I know Canadian and British electrical systems are different but the wiring for a light fixture should be the same, I imagine.
- A. Our lights would need to be re-wired if being fitted outside of Europe.
- Q. I am looking for an outside lamp for our outdoor seating area, but we need a light that comes down from the ceiling, can you help? And do you ship to Switzerland?
- A. I'm afraid we do not currently sell any outdoor pendant light fittings. All the lights available are wall mounted. We can ship to Switzerland upon request. Please contact email@example.com with your order details to obtain a shipping quote.
- Q. How do you take the cover off to change the bulb?
- A. The glass can be unscrewed from underneath the shade so that you can change the bulb.
- Q. Hi. How easy would it be to wire this light in via a separate motion detector?
- A. You can fit separate sensors to all of our outdoor lights however this is not something we supply therefore we would recommend an electrician fitting this.
- Q. Will this ever be back in stock? Its been back soon for months.
- A. We are receiving a delivery of the St Ives Ships Lights tomorrow, 15th May.
- Q. Does this lamp Product Code: LAHP08 have a 15 year guarantee?
- A. We offer a 1 year manufacturers guarantee on our products.