St Ives Mast Light - Hot Dipped Galvanised
Product Code: LAHP30
This product is hot dipped galvanised (dipped in molten zinc) after manufacture to ensure that it is truly weatherproof and will last for many years. The appearance of 'runs' and a roughness in the finish is a part of the process and is an intrinsic part of the product.
Our latest addition to the St Ives exterior lighting range is perfect for adding some maritime chic to outdoor spaces. Finished in hot dipped galvanised steel, it's completely weatherproof and designed to withstand all weathers. Perfect in the porch or doorway - the St Ives Mast Light would make a fantastic way to shine a bit of light on a garden path or patio too. Lighting with a touch of seaside style.
This product is hot dipped galvanised (dipped in molten zinc) after manufacture to ensure that it is truly weatherproof and will last for many years. The appearance of 'runs' and a roughness in the finish is ...Read More
Dimensions: H11 x W11.5 x D14.5cm
Crafted in Hot Dipped Galvanised Steel
Weatherproof, including in coastal locations
Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
Requires wiring in
Rated IP 44
Requires 35W Halogen GU10 bulb (not included). To purchase bulbs try our new 5.8W LED GU10 energy saving bulb.
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
Be the first to submit a question, use the form below.