St Ives Down Light - Hot Dipped Galvanised
Product Code: LAHP07
This product is hot dipped galvanised (dipped in molten zinc) aftermanufacture to ensure that it is truly weatherproof and will last formany years. The appearance of 'runs' and a roughness in the finish is apart of the process and is an intrinsic part of the product.
Part of our robust galvanised steel St Ives exterior lighting range, this Down Light is a neat little wall-mounted light that can be used anywhere – inside or out – where you need some extra focus. Simply designed and very reasonably priced, it is particularly good for lighting up pathways and corridors.
The St Ives Down Light’s hot-dipped galvanised steel body is completely weatherproof, making it suitable even for coastal locations. The light’s slightly rough finish and appearance of runs are as a result of the hot-dipping process and are an intrinsic part of its look.
This product is hot dipped galvanised (dipped in molten zinc) aftermanufacture to ensure that it is truly weatherproof and will last formany years. The appearance of 'runs' and a roughness in the finish is ap...Read More
Made of hot dipped galvanised steelWeatherproof, including in coastal locations
Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
Requires wiring in
Rated IP 44
Requires 1 x GU10 halogen bulb (supplied). For bulb replacements try our new 5.8W LED GU10 energy saving bulb.
Dimensions: H12cm x W9.5cm x D12cm
Diameter of back plate: 9.5cm
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. Hi there, could you tell me what kind of switch this has; pull cord, or separate switch?
- A. This light will need to be wired in so that it can be turned on using an existing switch. It does not have its own switch on the unit itself.
- Q. Hi, are any of these hot dipped lights IP rated and if so could you let me have some details of whast the ratting is. I am after at least a rating of IP44
- A. All our outdoor lights are IP44 rated.
- Q. Hi. Please can you confirm the dimensions of this light? I thought it would be similar width to the up and down light in the same range but the given dimensions indicate it is much wider. Thanks
- A. I am very sorry for the incorrect information being displayed for this product. The correct dimensions are H12 x W12 x D12cm.
- Q. Can this be mounted so that the light shines upwards?
- A. Yes, this can be mounted upwards if preferred.
- Q. Hi, is this spotlight fixed or can it be moved to point in different directions? Thanks
- A. This light is fixed and only has a downwards directional output.
- Q. I like the look of this light but would like to know how bright the light is. I want a fairly gentle light - more or a light wash for an internal wall. Could I achieve this effect by using dimmer bulbs? Or does this light only take one specific type of bulb ?
- A. This light takes a GU10 halogen bulb however you can fit this to a dimmer switch so that the light output can be controlled.
- Q. can this light be used together with a sensor??
- A. Yes, this can be fitted to a separate sensor if you wish.
- Q. Is there a cover over the lightbulb, or is the bulb exposed to the elements?
- A. There is a glass cover over the bulb to protect this from the elements.
- Q. Hi, does this light take LED bulbs?
- A. Yes, this light does take LED bulbs.