St Ives Arched Swan Neck - Hot Dipped Galvanised
Product Code: LAHP33
A graceful addition to our Galvanised Outdoor Lighting collection is the St Ives Arched Swan Neck. Leading on from the popularity of our Swan Neck range, this new design has a beautiful curved arm offering extra depth and height.
Where other lights may become obstructed by climbing plants, the St Ives Arched Swan Neck has been designed with this in mind. The high arm means your beautiful plants can naturally weave across the house, whilst not covering the light fitting itself. This light would also be ideal for large doorways where smaller wall lights may get lost.
Crafted in Hot Dipped Galvanised Steel the appearance of roughness mixed with a shiny silver aesthetic are inherent characteristics of the St Ives range. The fitting is also fully weatherproof and will not rust, which has proved a popular choice especially for homes in coastal locations.
A graceful addition to our Galvanised Outdoor Lighting collection is the St Ives Arched Swan Neck. Leading on from the popularity of our Swan Neck range, this new design has a beautiful curved arm offering e...Read More
Diameter of shade: 31cm
Diameter of back plate: 11cm
Full depth: 66cm
Crafted in Hot Dipped Galvanised Steel which is fully weatherproof even in coastal locations
Requires 1x E27 bulb (not included)
Max wattage: Halogen 60W or LED 10W
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
Be the first to submit a question, use the form below.