Chatham Round Bulk Head Light
Product Code: LAHP23
An industrial styled light fitting with a distinct maritime feel, the Chatham Round Bulk Head Light is a wonderfully modern take on the classic wall-mounted light. Perfect for lighting up your outdoor s...Read More
Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
Requires wiring in
We recommend Halo GLS E27 42-55W or a low energy equivalent
H12 x Diameter 25cm
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. Can this be fixed to the ceiling?
- A. Yes, this can be fixed to the ceiling if you wish.
- Q. Hi - Im looking to order this light but I've noticed that there is a review saying the colour is not as per the picture? if that correct? what colour is it?
- A. This light has a galvanised look effect, and is sand blasted therefore has a 'rough' finish. It is a grey colour.
- Q. Hi, can this light be used in all outdoor conditions, including unsheltered areas?
- A. Yes, this light is suitable for use outdoors in all conditions.
- Q. Where does the cable enter this light fitting? The rear, or the side?
- A. The cables are fed through the back of this light.
- Q. Hello, Is this suitable for coastal locations?
- A. All of our outdoor lights can be used in coastal locations however we would suggest the St Ives range in 'Hot Dipped Galvanised' as these are fully weatherproof even in coastal locations, so are designed not to rust or be affected by sea air. You can of course use any other ranges but over time these will gradually age.
- Q. Is this glass or plastic?
- A. These are made with glass covers.