Barn Light in Clay - Steel
Product Code: LACL02
The Barn Light in Clay is painted a soft off white with a hint of green and is made from zinc-plated powder-coated steel for extra protection against the elements.
Taking its inspiration from the traditional outdoor lights that grace the farm building of rural West Oxfordshire, where Garden Trading is based, this simply designed light was built to last. And, despite its...Read More
- - Shade: Diameter 12cm
- - Back Plate: Diameter 8cm
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
Great light, great price, quick delivery!
- Q. Hi. Can any of your lights be used in a bathroom? I'm hoping that the barn light may be as it's ok to use outdoors. Many thanks, Gayle
- A. We have not tested any of our lights in the bathroom therefore we cannot offer any guarantee if they are fitted an issue occurs.
- Q. Are all the barn lamp colours finished in matt? Also, is clay very similar to cream colour? Thanks
The Barn Lamps all have a gloss finish except for the Coffee Bean colour which have a matt finish. The Clay colour is a grey/green colour.
- Q. Are these suitable for indoor use? I would like them for the walls in my living room but worried they will not give enough light upwards??
- A. These lights are suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Q. Please could you confirm the diameter of the back plate of the barn light? Thanks
- A. The diameter of the back plate is approx 8cm.
- Q. Can this light be wired to both a sensor and a switch? How would the sensor need to be wired to the lamp as it looks like the lamp mounting is flush with the wall?
- A. Yes, this light can be wired to both a sensor and a switch. The sensor would need to be wired into the light through the wall mounted rose.
- Q. Hi, can you tell me the distance from the back of the back plate to the from of the lamp, i.e. how far does it stick out
- A. 22cm
- Q. What is the bulb fitting, please? Thanks
- A. This light takes an ES27 60W max. bulb.
- Q. I've seen these on Amazon, described as Garden Trading, but in two other sizes. Do you sell various sizes?
- A. I'm afraid we now only supply this light in one size as displayed on our website.
- Q. Can this light be fitted to a corner bracket and if so what type?
- A. Unfortunately, this cannot be fixed to a corner bracket.
- Q. Hi Do you sell the replacement glass covers? I've overtighten and now have a small crack. Thank you, Mike Trebble.
- A. Yes, we do supply the replacement glass for our Barn Lights. The product code for this is LAGL004 and they are available on our website at a cost of £18.