Astall Light - Charcoal
Product Code: LACO11
Taking its inspiration from the gorgeous Asthall Manor in Oxfordshire, where the Mitford sisters spent their childhood, this simple yet elegant lantern-style outdoor wall light will add a touch of class to your patio or porch. All you need are some fascinating guests, a glass of wine and the witty bon mots will surely issue forth from your mouth.
Light but durable, and built to withstand anything the British weather can hurl at us, the Asthall Light in Charocal is made of zinc-plated steel powder coated a soft off white with a hint of green. The candle-style bulb is not supplied.
Taking its inspiration from the gorgeous Asthall Manor in Oxfordshire, where the Mitford sisters spent their childhood, this simple yet elegant lantern-style outdoor wall light will add a touch of class to yo...Read More
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
Especially as they can be used in a bathroom
- Q. Hi, Do you know if the cable fits to the top or the bottom of this frame? Thanks
- A. The electrical wiring goes through the bottom of the light, in the centre.
- Q. We have this lamp, but have managed to shatter the glass on the front - can we buy replacement glass from GTC?
- A. Unfortunately, we do not stock replacement glass for this light. It would require a full replacement.
- Q. please explain how this light is motion sensor compatible thanks
- A. A separate motion sensor can be fitted to any of our outdoor lights. Unfortunately, this is not something that we supply or fit, however this is something an electrician would be able to do.
- Q. What softer lightbulbs can be used (and how do I get the cover off to do this)? Thanks for your help with this.
- A. Energy saving equivalent light bulbs can be used in this light if you prefer. To change the bulb, simply remove the two screws on the underneath of the lamp. This will then allow the front to be taken off and the bulb changed.
- Q. Can this light take a led bulb
- A. Yes, this light is compatible with an LED bulb, as long as the bulb is an ES27.
- Q. I purchased two of these lights via amazon in July 2015. I have noticed this summer that the coating is coming off one of them - the other is fine - what sort of guarantee do you have on these? Best Wishes Janet