Astall Lamp in Clay
Product Code: LACL06
Taking its inspiration from the gorgeous Asthall Manor in Oxfordshire, where the Mitford sisters spent their childhood, this simple yet elegant lantern-style outdoor wall light will add a touch of class to your patio or porch. All you need are some fascinating guests, a glass of wine and the witty bon mots will surely issue forth from your mouth.Light but durable, and built to withstand anything the British weather can hurl at us, the Asthall Light in Clay is made of zinc-plated steel powder coated a soft off white with a hint of green. The Astall Light is also available in two more favourite Garden Trading colours, Slate and Coffee Bean. The candle-style bulb is not supplied.
Taking its inspiration from the gorgeous Asthall Manor in Oxfordshire, where the Mitford sisters spent their childhood, this simple yet elegant lantern-style outdoor wall light will add a touch of class to yo...Read More
Zinc plated powder coated steel
Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
Requires wiring in
Rated IP 44
Motion sensor compatible
H23 x D16cm
Please note, this light does not include the bulb.
Also available in Coffee Bean
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. Do you have dimensions of the product or a CAD block at all?
- A. The dimensions for this light are H25 x W15cm.
- Q. What is the depth please?
- A. The depth of this light is 9cm.
- Q. Please can you tell me what the clear front of the light is made from. Is it glass or a plastic? Also do you need to remove this to replace the bulb or do you insert the bulb so other way? Many thanks.
- A. The front of this light is glass. The bottom of the light can be unscrewed so that it can be removed and the bulb can be changed.
- Q. Please can you explain what 'motion sensor compatible' means? Do you require an additional sensor adding to it? As we are looking for a light which only comes on as you approach the door.
- A. This means a separate sensor can be fitted to the light so that it can be used as a security light. This is not something that we supply however.
- Q. Hello, The glass on my light unfortunately broke whilst fitting. Could you please advise how I can get a replacement glass shade? Many thanks.
- A. I am very sorry however we do not supply spare shades for these lights therefore a whole new fitting would be required.