Swan Neck Light in Flint - Steel
Product Code: LAFL06
With its elegant neck and clear oversized glass shade, the Swan Neck Light in Flint is a classy addition to our robust St Ives exterior lighting range. Rather less industrial looking than the rest of the range, this classic wall-mounted light makes the perfect porch light and suits both modern and period homes.
The Swan Neck Light in Flint is made of aluminium and steel, powder-coated in a soft light grey paint. The light is completely weatherproof.
With its elegant neck and clear oversized glass shade, the Swan Neck Light in Flint is a classy addition to our robust St Ives exterior lighting range. Rather less industrial looking than the rest of the ran...Read More
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. Does the St Ives swan neck light Not sit horizontally? Can this be adjusted?
- A. No, these lights do sit at an angle and cannot be adjusted.
- Q. As these lamps are rated IP44, are they suitable for bathroom use (it's so hard to find a stylish bathroom light - please do some)
- A. Unfortunately, bathroom lights do require a IP43 rating therefore these lights are not suitable, and have not been tested for use in a bathroom.
- Q. Are theses lamps at much of an angle it is a bit confusing as on the main photo it looks like they are horizontal. The difference in price between this & the Belfast lamp is quite a lot is the Belfast heavier metal etc. many thanks
- A. These lamps are at a 45 degree angle. The Belfast Lamps are quite a bit bigger at H37 x D33cm which is why there is a price difference.
- Q. We have broken the glass shade. Is it possible to purchase the glass shade only? Thank you
- A. We do sell the replacement glass shade for this lamp on the website under product code LAGL008.
- Q. Are these Class 1 or Class 2? Thanks.
- A. Class 1.