Troika Plaster Single Wall Lamp
Product Code: LATR01
Looking for the perfect wall lamp that will match your décor? The Troika Plaster Single LED Wall Lamp not only works wonderfully in any room in the house but it also comes in a natural plaster finish which can be painted any colour you desire to match an existing or new colour scheme. Providing a fantastic amount of light, the Troika Plaster Single LED Wall Lamp can be used to great effect in a row in the hallway to light the way or perhaps in the sitting room where ceilings may be too low for pendants. Its LED bulb (included) will also help to reduce those electricity bills and will last longer than ordinary incandescent bulbs. Wherever you choose to use the Troika Plaster Single LED Wall Lamp, you'll be delighted with its clean lines and simple design.
Looking for the perfect wall lamp that will match your décor? The Troika Plaster Single LED Wall Lamp not only works wonderfully in any room in the house but it also comes in a natural plaster fi...Read More
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. Are the dimensions of this correct? The light is 8cm wide and 8cm high?
- A. The dimensions for this light are correct. The height is 8cm, the width is 8cm and the depth is 7cm.
- Q. Are these lights dimmable? And is a leading edge or trailing edge dimmer required?
- A. Unfortunately, these lights are not dimmable.
- Q. Do I need an electrician to install wires in the wall or is there an alternative?
- A. This light does require wiring in and we do recommend that an electrician fits this.
- Q. Should the clear glass panel be at the top or bottom. The diagram in the fitting instructions that it is at the top, but your photo images show the light cast from the bottom?
- A. The glass panel is at the bottom of the single Troika light.
- Q. How could they be made dimmable? Would it be possible to change the driver?
- A. Unfortunately it is not possible for these lights to be dimmed.
- Q. Can the driver be easily changed on this unit?
- A. The driver can be easily replaced, however it may not be particularly easy to change with an alternative driver.
- Q. Can these be fitted as uplighters instead of downlighters?
- A. Yes, these can be fitted as uplighters if preferred.