Small Cavendish Pendant Light in Chalk
Product Code: LACH11
Made of steel that has been powder-coated white with a hint of grey on the outside and pure white on the inside, the Small Cavendish Pendant Light in Chalk is robust, durable and easy to put up. It comes with a matching ceiling rose and 1.5 metres of braided cable, which can be shortened to your desired length. It is also available in Charcoal.
With its metal shade and slotted vents, this useful indoor pendant light has a strong suggestion of industrial style about it. Particularly suitable for modern-style kitchens, hallways or loft-style living sp...Read More
Made of powder-coated steel
Matching ceiling rose
The flex length is 80cm.
CE approved but not tested for use in a bathroom
Please note, this light does not include the bulb. Please see below for light bulb information.
Requires Halo GLS E27 42.55W or low energy equivalent bulb.
Also available in CharcoalLarge Cavendish Pendant Light in Chalk also available
Dimensions: H27 x Dia. 23.5 cm
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. His dies the small cavendish pendant light come with a ceiling rose Thanks
- A. Yes, all our lights come with a matching circular ceiling rose.
- Q. can you supply a longer flex with pendant lighting? or can this be changed?
- A. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide our lights with longer cables and as these are fixed units the cable is not able to be changed.
- Q. Hi, I just wanted to check can this light be used with a dimmer switch? Many thanks
- A. Yes, this light can be fitted to a dimmer switch.