Shoreditch Wall Light in Porcelain White
Product Code: LASD01
With its white porcelain shade and industrial-style shiny nickel base, our compact Shoreditch Wall Light is bang on trend. Providing warm, focused lighting for even the tightest of wall spaces, it will add a touch of urban sophistication to any room. (And they look great in pairs!)
The Shoreditch Wall Light can be adjusted easily by hand to suit whatever you are doing. It also has a useful on/off toggle switch at its base, although it can be professionally wired into the mains wall switch if you prefer.
If you like the design, why not search out our matching Shoreditch Table Lamp, Floor Lamp and Curved Floor Lamp?
With its white porcelain shade and industrial-style shiny nickel base, our compact Shoreditch Wall Light is bang on trend. Providing warm, focused lighting for even the tightest of wall spaces, it will add a ...Read More
Porcelain shadeShiny nickel base
CE approved not tested for bathroom use.
Please note, this light does not include the bulb. Please see below for light bulb information.
We recommend a Halo Spherical E14 28-35W bulb or a low energy equivalent
Dimensions: H19 x W8 x Dia.26 cm
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. Please specify how the light changes direction, do thetwo supporting rods move r just the light fitting pivoting Secondly, is there any dscount fr purchasing 3 light fittings ?
- A. The light shade itself can be moved upwards and downwards only. Unfortunately, we do not offer discounts other than any promotions we have running at the time of ordering.
- Q. I've seen this light described elsewhere as "rated IP 44". Is that correct? Thanks.
- A. This light is an indoor light therefore it does not have an IP rating.
- Q. Does this light come with a wall plug or does it need to be hardwired?
- A. This light requires wiring in.