Glass shade with nickel-coated steel crown and fixings and rise and fall mechanism
Includes adjustable 1.5m cord
Minimum Drop: 94cm
CE approved not tested for bathroom use
We recommend using a Halo GLS E14 28-35W bulb or its low-energy equivalent.
Dimensions:H32 cm x Dia.38cm
- Q. Is the ceiling rose 12cm like the non rise/fall version?
- A. Yes, the diameter of the ceiling rose is the same as the non Rise/Fall Grand Paris.
- Q. Hi, i'm just wondering how heavy this light is?
- A. The weight is approx 4kg.
- Q. Hi,
What is the minimum and maximum drop for this light? Thanks
- A. The maximum drop is 1.5m for this light. There is no minimum drop. You can adjust this to as short as you wish.
- Q. Can the flex be lengthened (by an electrician)? We have 4m high ceiling, and would need it to be able to lower much further than is standard.
- A. Yes, an electrician would be able to shorten this cable. Please note however that once this has been changed we cannot accept it back for any reason.
- Q. Hello, we're wondering how the pulley works: it's not clear from the picture (which is very blurry when you zoom ...)
- A. There is a button on the side of the round chrome pulley mechanism that should be pushed in. This then allows the light to be moved up and down.