Rise/Fall Grand Paris Pendant Light
Product Code: LAPA05
With its 38 cm glass shade, adjustable 1.5m black and white cord and sturdy steel rise and fall mechanism, the Rise and Fall Grand Paris Pendant Light is a practical yet stylish ceiling light.
With its substantial French-style fluted glass dome, our Rise and Fall Grand Paris Pendant Light will makes a classy addition to any home. This retro feel ceiling light was inspired by the ceiling light...Read More
Includes adjustable 1.5m cord
Minimum Drop: 94cm
CE approved not tested for bathroom use
Please note, this light does not include the bulb. Please see below for light bulb information.
We recommend using a Halo GLS E14 28-35W bulb or its low-energy equivalent.
Dimensions:H32 cm x Dia.38cm
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. I'm confused by different answers in your FAQs. What is the min drop? One answer says 94cm but another says there's no min? Please confirm. Thank you!
There is a minimum drop of 94cm on this light. Please accept my full apologies for the conflicting information.
- Q. what are the dimensions and weight of the Rise/Fall Grand Paris Pendant Light, when packed?
The dimensions of the box are H48 x W33 x 48cm. The weight of the packed light is 4.5kg.
- Q. How do you adjust the minimum height?
- A. You can adjust the height by pushing the button in on the circular pulley and moving this upwards and downwards. Unfortunately, the cable cannot be adjusted any shorter than the minimum drop of 94cm.
- Q. I have just purchased the rise/ fall grand Paris pendant light. Can you confirm that the flex can be lengthened from the 1.5 m supplied to approx 3 m. Thanks
- A. The longest drop on this light is 1.5m. This cannot be lengthened to 3m.
- Q. Is the rise/fall Grand Paris Pendant light dimmable ?
- A. This light can be fitted to a dimmer switch if preferred.
- Q. I am interested in the grand pendant light [LAPA05]. Is there a smaller version to match this?
- A. This is the only size Paris Pendant we stock with a rise and fall mechanism. The other sizes come with a standard cable.
- Q. I purchased a Grand Paris pendant from you some 2 years ago but a rise and fall option was not available then. Can I purchase a Rise and Fall unit separately to fit to it
- A. I am afraid the rise and fall mechanism is not available to purchase separately. This can only be purchased as a whole with the light.
- Q. Is the ceiling rose 12cm like the non rise/fall version?
- A. Yes, the diameter of the ceiling rose is the same as the non Rise/Fall Grand Paris.
- Q. Hi, i'm just wondering how heavy this light is?
- A. The weight is approx 4kg.
- Q. Hi, What is the minimum and maximum drop for this light? Thanks
- A. The maximum drop is 1.5m for this light. There is no minimum drop. You can adjust this to as short as you wish.
- Q. Can the flex be lengthened (by an electrician)? We have 4m high ceiling, and would need it to be able to lower much further than is standard.
- A. Yes, an electrician would be able to shorten this cable. Please note however that once this has been changed we cannot accept it back for any reason.
- Q. Hello, we're wondering how the pulley works: it's not clear from the picture (which is very blurry when you zoom ...) thank you
- A. There is a button on the side of the round chrome pulley mechanism that should be pushed in. This then allows the light to be moved up and down.