Pimlico Wall Lamp - Glass
Product Code: LAPI02
There are not many wall lamps you can say this about, but not only does the Pimlico Wall Light work well in both a modern and a traditional setting, it also looks good in almost any room in the house. For this versatile little wall light looks just as effective when used for lighting the staircase, put up in a line along the living room wall, or as a single task light in the bedroom or study. Not surprising, then, that it was made one of the Independent’s 50 Best Lights.
There are not many wall lamps you can say this about, but not only does the Pimlico Wall Light work well in both a modern and a traditional setting, it also looks good in almost any room in the house. For thi...Read More
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. Can the glass lamp part be positioned so that it faces directly downwards, or directly upwards - I am interested in this design for my conservatory wall. Thanks for your reply.
- A. The shade can be moved to 90 degrees upwards and 90 degrees downwards.
- Q. Can these lights be used in a bathroom?
- A. We have not tested any of our lights in the bathroom therefore we cannot offer any guarantee that these lights be OK if used in this environment.
- Q. Can the light be wired to have the on off switch from a pull cord by the door rather than using the switch on the fitting?
- A. You can wire this light so that it is turned on and off by a wall switch or pull cord rather than the switch on the fitting.
- Q. with regards to the first question, can the light be switched on and off by both a switch/pull cord and by the switch on the fitting (2 way)?
- A. Yes this light can be turned on by using either a switch on the wall or the toggle switch on the light itself.
- Q. Could I use this as an under counter light and position the light directly downwards?
- A. Yes, this light can be used under a counter and can be positioned downwards.
- Q. The shade can be moved to 90 degrees upwards and 90 degrees downwards, can the shade also swivel left to right, that is, in a circular motion? Thank you.
- A. Unfortunately,this item does not move in a circular motion - only up and down.
- Q. Can these lights be fitted with a dimmer switch?
- A. Yes, all our lights can be fitted to a dimmer switch.
- Q. Please can I have the dimensions of this light fitting
- A. The dimensions for this product are H22 x Dia12cm; Shade Dia10.5cm.
- Q. Could you please tell me when this will be back in stock as I am having building works dne and the electrician keeps asking! Thanks
- A. We are expecting more of these lights to be available to order by the end of the week.
- Q. I am considering using these lights in the kitchen with the Paris range pendants. Do they compliment each other , or would it be obvious they are not from the same range?
- A. The glass shades are very similar therefore they would not look odd if situated in the same room.
- Q. I would like to put this light in downstairs toilet. Is it possible to change toggle on off switch for pull cord on the light itself and not mains wired pull cord??
- A. It may be possible to change the toggle switch for a pull cord however we would certainly recommend an electrician to do this as this is not something we can supply or fit.
- Q. Can the fitting be used with an LED bulb?
- A. Yes, you can use an LED bulb with these lights.
- Q. Do you know when these will be back in stock.
- A. These are due back into stock week commencing the 14th April.
- Q. Do you know when this will be back in stock?
- A. These lights are due to be back in stock around the 2nd of December.
- Q. Hi, can this be wired to a mains cable to be plugged into socket? We do not have a wall outlet. Thanks.
- A. This wall light does need to be wired into the mains.
- Q. are they suitable for use in a bathroom? IP65 or IP44 rated?
- A. Unfortunately, none of our indoor lights have been tested for use in a bathroom therefore we are unable to offer any guarantee on these should they be used in this environment.
- Q. what is the measurement of the wall fixing, the base of the light please.
- A. The diameter of the wall plate is approximately 8cm.
- Q. is the light suitable as a ceiling spot light? using a number as an alternative to modern spotlights.
Yes, these lights could be ceiling mounted.
- Q. Hi, do you know when these will be back in stock? Thanks
- A. This item will be back in stock week commencing 23rd November.
- Q. The lamps require Halo spherical E14 Max 40 w bulbs... is this a bayonet or screw type fitting ? Thank you
- A. All of our lights require screw in bulbs. The light bulbs available on our site are all ES bulbs.
- Q. Can these lights work with a sensor?
- A. Yes, these lights can be fitted with a separate motion sensor if desired.