Pimlico Floor Lamp in Glass
Product Code: LAPI03
The floor lamp is an incredibly useful addition toany room. And, with its sophisticated mix of traditional and moderndesign, the Pimlico Floor Lamp works well in any setting. A classycombination of retro-style glass shade and contemporary industrial-stylearm and base, this large floor lamp would make an excellent task lampfor the living room or study but would also add a striking note tounderlit corners of the hallway or landing.
With its adjustable fluted glass shade, sturdynickel-finished base, height-adjustable arm and foot-operated on/offswitch, the Pimlico Floor Lamp is an immensely practical light that willstand the test of time.
The floor lamp is an incredibly useful addition toany room. And, with its sophisticated mix of traditional and moderndesign, the Pimlico Floor Lamp works well in any setting. A classycombination o...Read More
Nickel-coated steel base and arm
Foot-operated on/off switch
CE approved not tested for bathroom use.
Please note, this light does not include the bulb. Please see below for light bulb information.
We recommend using a Halo Spherical E14 max. 40W bulb or equivalent energy saving bulb
Dimensions:H178cm; Shade Dia.14.5cm
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. Does the Pimlico floor lamp shade match with the Paris ceiling light range please?
- A. They don't match exactly, however they work very well together.
- Q. What diameter is the base of the lamp please?
- A. 11cm
- Q. I have smashed the glass part by mistake, and would like to replace. Is spar parts available (any similar one will do)?
We do sell replacement glass shades for these lights. The code is SHADE6 and these are available on our website at a cost of £10.00 plus p+p.
- Q. How much does the packed item weigh and what's the policy for returns?
- A. The approximate weight of this item in its packaging is 7.05kg. Returns should be made within 14 days of receipt.