Pendant Fishing Light in Clay
Product Code: LACL01
Made out of spun aluminium, with brass fittings, and matching matt-painted ceiling rose, the Pendant Fishing Light in Clay is light and durable, and easy to put up. Replacements are available for its easily removable glass dome and the braided pendant cord is fully adjustable.
Inspired by the lamps that traditional Greek fishermen hang on the sterns of their boats to attract fish, our popular Pendant Fishing Light in Clay will add a touch of the Mediterranean to any room. With its ...Read More
Includes 1m of black and white braided cable
Matching ceiling rose (8.5cm diameter)
CE Approved but not tested for use in a bathroom.
Please note, this light does not include the bulb. Please see below for light bulb information.Requires Halo GLS E27 42-55W bulb, or low-energy equivalent
H30 x Diameter 25.5cm
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
until oct, but so far they look good
- Q. Because of height restrictions, do you think that the pendant would still look good without using the rope part of the lamp, so that the main frame fit flush with the light socket ion the ceiling?
- A. Without seeing where this light will be fitted it is hard to comment on it's appearance, however you can fit it as close to the ceiling as you choose to.
- Q. I bought this lamp today from an interiors store but discovered that the cord has been cut short. Is there a way to fit a new cord / lengthen the cord?
- A. Unfortunately it is very difficult to change the cord on this light and we would not recommend attempting to do this.
- Q. I would lik to buy a replacement glass fro this lamp. Please let me know how. Thanks
- A. The product code your require is LAGl007. The replacement glass is priced at £7.50 and can be purchased online.
- Q. Hello, I would like to ask about availabilityPedant Finishing Ligh Clay . The price 65 Pound is with bulb. Whether it is possible to send light to the Polish. What would be the cost of shipping. Thanks for the reply
- A. The Pendant Fishing Light in Clay will be back in stock early January. The light does not include the light bulb however we do sell these separately on the website. We can deliver to Poland. The shipping cost will be approx £45.00.
- Q. Can the pendant fishing light cable be shortened to which ever length is required?
- A. The cable can be shortened to any length before being fitted.
- Q. Can you please confirm that this item has brass screws? Some of the pictures I have seen have silver. Many thanks
- A. Yes, I can confirm this light comes with brass fixings.
- Q. Is this light fitting suitable for bathrooms?
- A. None of our lights have been tested for use in a bathroom therefore we are unable to offer any guarantee on the lights should they be used in this environment.
- Q. We love this light and the larger one but we would like it with the silver/chrome fittings do you have these?? Thanks
- A. All colours/sizes of the Pendant fishing Lights come with brass fittings and are not available with chrome fittings.
- Q. Are the pendant Fishing Lamps in steel or aluminium. I want to use it outside but under a large porch roof is this suitable?
- A. The Pendant Fishing lights are crafted in Powder Coated Steel. These have not been tested for outdoor use and therefore we cannot offer any guarantee on these should they be used outside.
- Q. Hi , can this light be fitted to existing light fitting or does an electrician need to fit it? Many thanks
- A. This light can be fitted to an existing fitting however we do always recommend for an electrician to fit our lights.
- Q. Hi there, I've ordered 2 of these lights, but can't find the bulbs on the website even though there is a link in the description? Thanks
- A. The product code for the correct light bulb is LAMP08 and these are priced at £3.45 each.