Pelham Wall Mounted Light - Chalk
Product Code: LAPC01
We love the conical shape and retro styling of our new Pelham Wall Light. Crafted in powder coated steel and in our neutral shade of Chalk, this wall light has an adjustable arm, enabling you to direct ...Read More
Crafted in powder coated steel
Adjustable arm and shade
Toggle on/off switch at base
Can be wired up to a conventional mains switch
Not tested for use in a bathroom
Please note, this light does not include a bulb. We recommend a HALO GLS E27 42-55W or equivalent energy saving bulb.
H47 x W21.5 x D16.5cm, shade dimensions: H21.5 x D17cm
Diameter of the Ceiling Rose - 11cm
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. Hello do these lights have a wire so they can be plugged in?
- A. The Pelham Wall Light requires wiring in and cannot be plugged into a socket.
- Q. Would this light be suitable over a pelmet in kitchen to act as spot light down on worktop. would the light be strong enough was thinking of maybe three of them in a row pelmet is about six feet long.
- A. Yes, this light can be used as a ceiling light and will be strong enough.
- Q. Does the lampshade tilt up and down as well as side to side?
- A. Yes, this shade can be moved up and down as well as side to side.