Paris Glass Stairwell Cluster Light
Product Code: LAPA06
A stunning addition to any staircase or large hallway, the Paris Stairwell/Cluster Light is made up of 5 beautifully crafted pendant lights in a nickel coated steel finish, fitted with delicate fluted glass t...Read More
Black pendant cords ready-set at different lengths, though adjustable
Requires 5x E14 28-35W or equivalent energy saving bulbs
Dimensions: H 150cm x W 29cm
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. Please could you tell me the size of the ceiling rose? Thanks
- A. The diameter of the ceiling rose is 25cm.
- Q. what size are the individual shades? Regards Debbie
- A. The shades are 12cm in height and 10cm in diameter.
- Q. It says the height is adjustable. What is the minimum and maximum drop for each light?
- A. The lights can be adjusted to any length before being fitted by shortening and cutting the cable however they do not work on a rise and fall mechanism so cannot be adjusted once fitted.
- Q. The cables look blue: is this photo a true reflection of their colour?
- A. The cable is a black/white braided cable. This is the same as the Petit Paris Pendant Light cable.Unfortunately, due to the way this light has been photographed it does look slightly different.
- Q. please could you tell me how long the cable to adjust the lights is . we have a double height ceiling and want to know if they will hang low enough to look okay.
- A. The longest cable is 1m 50cm. Each shade hangs at a different length. There is no extra cable to make any of the lights hang lower. They can only be made shorter.
- Q. Is it possible to fix this light fitting to a slanted ceiling?
- A. I can confirm that this is possible to have fitted to a slanted ceiling.
- Q. Hello, How does the 25cm diameter ceiling rose affix to the ceiling. and what is the weight of the entire light?
- A. The wires will be connected through the ceiling rose, and there are also screws that will fix this to the ceiling. The weight of the whole fitting is approx 3.8kg.
- Q. My builder has lost the glass shades can I get replacements?
- A. Yes, you can purchase replacement shades for the Paris Stairwell Light. These are not available to purchase online therefore please give us a call on 0845 608 4448 to order.
- Q. Exactly HOW do you shorten the cables? Do you cut them at the ceiling rose end or at the shades end? Is it possible to do myself or will an electrician need to do it?
- A. The cables can be pulled through the ceiling rose and then cut to the desired length. We always recommend an electrician to do any sort of adjusting to our lights.
- Q. Hi, can they be dimmed with dimmer switch? Many thanks.
- A. Yes, these lights can be fitted to a dimmer switch.
- Q. Is this lighting suitable for a dinning or living room .
- A. This light can be used in any room you wish however please note this does have a 1.5m drop so is quite long.
- Q. does this take led bulbs?
- A. Yes, as long as the fitting is the same (E14) an LED version of this bulb would work fine.
- Q. Do all 5 lights come with 1.5m cord, or are they all different lengths to start with?
- A. All of our lights come with the same 1.5m cord.