Harrow Pendant Light - Clay
Product Code: LAHC01
The clue is in the name … Our popular Harrow Pendant Light in Clay was inspired by the pendulous ceiling lights that hung over those great big long tables in old school dining rooms! If that doesn’t put you off your food entirely, place it over your kitchen table. Or hang it in your hall. It’s up to you. We’re not at school now.
Made of handspun aluminium powder-coated in a soft warm white, the Harrow Pendant Light in Clay is hardwearing but also light and easy to fit. It comes with a matching ceiling rose and 1.5 metres of black and white braided pendant cord, so it can be adjusted to the perfect height.
The clue is in the name … Our popular Harrow Pendant Light in Clay was inspired by the pendulous ceiling lights that hung over those great big long tables in old school dining rooms! If tha...Read More
- - Shade: H27 x Diameter 26cm
- - Ceiling Rose: Diameter 8cm
- - Cable length: 1.5 metres (adjustable)
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. Is the inside painted the same colour as the outside?
- A. The inside of the Harrow Pendant Light in Clay is painted in a cream/white colour.
- Q. Would you be able to give an idea of when this lamp will be back in stock? I'm also wanting 2 barn lamps in black. Many thanks
This light will be back in stock towards the end of this week/early next week.
- Q. hi please could you tell me if ant of your lights are suitable for kitchen use
- A. All of our indoor lights are suitable for use within a kitchen.
- Q. Can these be used with LED bulbs? Also is the clay more grey or more beige?
- A. Yes, all of our indoor lights can be used with LED bulbs. The Clay is a grey/green colour rather than a beige.
- Q. does this fit into a normal ceiling rose? what type of e27 bulb does it take screw or bayonnet?
- A. This light is supplied with a ceiling rose. All of our lights require screw in bulbs.
- Q. Can we change the length of the light rope as dont want to knock into it if the ropes to long
- A. Yes, the length of the cord can be adjusted before the light is fitted.
- Q. What is the diameter of the ceiling rose as it needs to fit where existing downlights have been. Many thanks
- A. The diameter of the ceiling rose is 8cm.
- Q. Wealso need one wall light to match the pendant lights. Do you have anywall lights to match?
- A. We do sell a Chiswick Wall Light in the Clay colour. The product code for this item is LACL12.
- Q. I would like to order your Harrow light but not sure which colour to go for. I note that the clay colour is a grey/green colour, but I thought the Shutter Blue was this colour, rather than a blue. We have a wall cupboard which will be next to the light and which is painted in Farrow and Ball Blue Grey (in fact a light grey/green colour!) with pale grey walls and floor and mid grey quartz worktops. Also a range of putty-coloured cupboards elsewhere in the kitchen. Sorry this is so long, just thought the extra information may help your answer. Kind regards. Pat
- A. Our Shutter Blue colour is a blue/green whereas the Clay is a light grey/green colour. It is very similar to the Farrow and Ball Colour 'Bone' so if you have a F & B colour chart it may be worth having a look as this will give you an idea of the colour.
- Q. Please can you tell what the the height of this lamp is? Thank you.
- A. The height of this shade is 27cm.
- Q. Are these lights compatible with a dimmer switch?
- A. Yes, these lights are compatible with a dimmer switch.
- Q. We need a greater drop. Is it possible for an electrician to change the cable for a longer one?
As all of our lights are fixed units we do not recommend changing the cable on these, however if an electrician feels they are able to do so then this is possible. As soon as this has been tampered with however, any guarantee is void.
- Q. How easy is it to adjust the length of the cord. Thank you
- A. Thank you for your enquiry, this is a very simple process for an electrician to do. The maximum length of the code is 1m however this can be made shorter.