Cheyne Wall Light - Chalk
Product Code: LACH06
Start an industrial revolution with our über-trendy Cheyne Wall Light. With its unusual triangular shade and chunky stem, this factory-style wall-mounted interior light makes quite a statement in its own quiet way. If you can find somewhere to put up a whole row of them, the effect is stunning – although one by itself will work perfectly in an alcove or as a wall-based task light.
Known in the trade as an offset light (the stem goes into the shade at an angle), the Cheyne Wall Light has a useful on/off toggle switch at its base, although it can be professionally wired into the mains wall switch if you prefer. Its shade and base are made of steel, powder-coated a matt white with a hint of grey, which contrasts perfectly with its shiny nickel stem. How cool is that?
Start an industrial revolution with our über-trendy Cheyne Wall Light. With its unusual triangular shade and chunky stem, this factory-style wall-mounted interior light makes quite a statement in its own...Read More
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. Please can you tell me if this lamp is suitable for a bathroom (IP44 rated?) or if any of your wall lights are? many thanks
- A. None of our lights have been tested for use in bathroom therefore we cannot offer any guarantee on them if they were to be used in this environment.
- Q. Morning, I was just interested to know if this particular wall light can be used in the bathroom? Thank you
- A. I am afraid we have not tested any of our lights for use in a bathroom therefore we cannot offer any guarantee on the item should it be used in this environment.
- Q. please can you tell me .. is it possible to change the angle or is it rigid? many thanks
- A. This light is fixed and the angle of the shade cannot be changed.
- Q. When would you have more stock ? I would like to order 2 of this wall lights. Many thanks, Xin
- A. We will be receiving more stock of this light week commencing the 28th July.
- Q. Hi, Can you hang these 'upside down' so the light goes up the wall/ ceiling? Thanks
- A. Yes, these lights can be fitted upside down if you wish.
- Q. Originally from the UK now living in NYC - Are these lights suitable for use in the USA in terms of electrics? I'm doing a remodel and would love 2 for the kitchen
- A. Our lights are only suitable for use within Europe and would need to be re-wired for use in the US.
- Q. can the light be dimmed if connected to a dimmer switch?
- A. Yes, this light can be fitted to and operated by a dimmer switch.