Product Code: CHSP01
For a spotlight with a difference, take a look at our Chamonix Spotlight crafted in cast Zinc. Designed to be recessed into the ceiling, this is a great way to add the perfect amount of down lighting in any r...Read More
Crafted in cast Zinc
Dimensions: H16 (total) x W7.5cm; H4.5cm (exposed)
Please note, this light does not include a bulb.
We recommend 35/50 W Halogen GU10 bulb (dependent on surface) or an energy saving equivalent.
Max 35 watts for combustible surfaces
Max 50 watts for non-combustible surfaces
This light is fitted with intumescent material which effectively makes it Fire Rated, but it has not been officially certified.
Try our new 5.8W LED GU10 energy saving bulb.
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. Hi, what is the hole diameter for cutting into the ceiling? Thanks
- A. The diameter of this light is 7.5cm.
- Q. Are these lights suitable for use in a bathroom?
- A. These lights have not been tested for use in the bathroom.
- Q. HI, can these lights be used outdoors? Thanks.
- A. These lights have been designed for indoor use only.
- Q. Could you confirm what is included in this package ie. Transformer etc.
- A. The transformer is included with this light, however the bulb is not included.
- Q. How can find out if suitable for the bathroom?
- A. These are suitable for use in a bathroom, however these should not be placed above a shower.
- Q. What is the height from the ceiling to the base of the unit. It says 4.5 cm but also there is a measurement of 16 cm. we have limited head room so just want to clarify this. Thank you emma
- A. The exposed height of this light is 4.5cm. The 16cm measurement includes the amount of light that needs to be fixed into the ceiling.
- Q. do they swivel at all
- A. These lights do not swivel I'm afraid.
- Q. Would you recommend these lights for use in a kitchen. My electrician is concerned that they are not officially certified as fire rated, although they do have the intumescent material. I think they look good.
- A. Although not officially certified, they are perfectly suitable for use in a kitchen and are fitted with intumescent material.
- Q. Hi, can these be set up as dimmable?
- A. Yes, these lights can be wired to a dimmer switch if you wish.
- Q. Love these, my current ceiling rose is 8 cm, would these be too small?
- A. The width of these lights is 7.5cm therefore they would be too small for an 8cm space.
- Q. Hi, Are these lights IP rated? Many thanks
These lights have not been IP rated.
- Q. Hi - in the FAQ's there are conflicting views on weather this is suitable for bathrooms - can you confirm?
- A. This item has not been tested for use in the bathroom.
- Q. Hi there, I hope I don't sound too silly but are they this lights main voltage down lighters. Many thanks
- A. These lights are main voltage down lighters.
- Q. Hi If I already have spotlights fitted is it possible to add these fittings to them or would I need to replace the entire spot light? Thanks
- Q. I live in the United States. One of your stockists ships to the US (which is great!) but will there be a problem with the electrical wiring or the bulbs I can use? Thanks!
- A. All of our lights would require re-wiring in order to be used in the United States.