Cavendish Wall Light in Charcoal
Product Code: LACO22
With its sturdy metal shade with slotted vents, this utilitarian-style wall light has a myriad of uses, although it makes a particularly good bedside light or study task light. With hints of mid-century design, it manages to be both timeless and bang on trend.
The adjustable shade is made of steel that has been powder-coated a warm, smokey fireside grey on the outside and white on the inside. It has a matching powder-coated steel wall plate and a stainless steel arm. The Cavendish Wall Light in Charcoal is robust, durable and easy to install.
With its sturdy metal shade with slotted vents, this utilitarian-style wall light has a myriad of uses, although it makes a particularly good bedside light or study task light. With hints of mid-century desig...Read More
Made of powder-coated steel (shade and wall plate) and stainless steel (arm)Adjustable shade
Requires 1 x GU10 Halogen Bulb (not included). To purchase a bulb: Try our new 5.8W LED GU10 energy saving bulbMatching Cavendish Table Lamp and Large and Small Pendant Lights also available
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. How does this light attach to the wall? Does it come with a bulb? Regards.
- A. There is a metal bracket that is fixed to the wall with screws, and then the wall plate attaches to this. The bulb is not included.
- Q. does the unit have a switch so that it can be independently switch-on / off at the unit itself (rather than from a separate switch)?
- A. This light does not have a switch on the light itself, and does have to be controlled by the mains.
- Q. Hi Could you tell me if the lamp is dimmable and if not, could the bulb be changed to a dimmable one? Thanks
- A. All of our lights can be dimmed as long as they are not being used with LED bulbs.