Battersea Pendant Light in Clay - Steel
Product Code: LABD01
With its gently arched shade and slotted vents,the Battersea Pendant Light in Clay brings a touch of utilitarian style to your home. This timeless classic of a pendant light is particularly popular with our customers for hanging above their kitchen tables, but it also works as a ceiling light in pretty well any room in the house!
Made of hand spun aluminium that has been powder-coated a soft off whiteon the exterior and pure white on the interior, the Battersea Pendant Light in Clay is light, durable and easy to put up. It comes with a matching ceiling rose and 1.5 metres of black and white braided cable,which can be shortened to your desired length.
With its gently arched shade and slotted vents,the Battersea Pendant Light in Clay brings a touch of utilitarian style to your home. This timeless classic of a pendant light is particularly popular with our c...Read More
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. What is the diameter of the fitting ?
- A. The diameter of this light is 35cm.
- Q. Hi, does this light come with a ceiling rose? Many thanks, Julie
- A. Yes, all of our indoor lights come complete with a ceiling rose.
- Q. Can this light be used with a dimmer switch? Also, bit worried about review that mentions difficulty in fitting. Any comments on that?
- A. This light can be used with a dimmer switch if the correct type of bulb is used. We have been selling this light for a number of years and we have very few comments regarding the fitting of it. An electrician should be able to fit this with ease.
- Q. When we finally make our purchase can you supply this light with a 1,7m cable because our new kitchen has a very high ceiling. We will require 3 lights in total
- A. All of our lights come with 1.5m cable as standard and we cannot provide any extra cable.
- Q. Could you tell me the total weight of the light? I have seen it quoted as 1kg,1.7kg and 2kg on internet. There is a substantial difference in opinion ! Thanks
- A. The weight of the light advised by our factory is 1.05kg.
- Q. What is the diameter of the base as we need to fix it to a narrow beam
- A. The diameter of the ceiling rose is 8cm.
- Q. Can we shorten the cable length before fitting?
- A. Yes, you can shorten the cable by pulling this through the ceiling rose and cutting to the desired length before fitting.
- Q. I have just had 2 of these lights fitted in my kitchen and we love them. However we would like a brighter light. So what is the max. watt that we can use with these?
- A. These lights have been tested to a maximum of 60 watts. We cannot offer any guarantee on this should a higher wattage be used.
- Q. How different in colour are chalk and clay? We have bought the Bermondsey qall lights in oak and chalk, and wondering how different this would look? Thanks
- A. The Clay colour is a light grey/green, whereas the Chalk is an off white.
- Q. Hi I want to order 2x Battersea pendant light, LABD01, in chalk co lour, but the online order form seems o To only offer clay colour. Can I get this in Chalk? Thanks, Lesley
- A. Hi, unfortunately the Battersea light in chalk has been discontinued.