Set of 3 Small Cornbury Storage Jars in Charcoal
Product Code: SJCO06
Glassware has always been a top seller and with the popularity of our Cornbury range, we've launched new jars in our popular Charcoal colourway. The Set of 3 Small Jars here have a beautiful ribbed glass design teamed with chunky enamel lids.
A perfect upgrade to traditional canisters, why not fill the trio of jars with tea, coffee and sugar? Each jar has a silicone seal to ensure the contents are kept fresh until their next use. The jars could be stocked with all multitude of items, from party nibbles, nuts and seeds or an array of sweets. They come beautifully boxed with a carry handle, so make a lovely gift too.
Why not team them with our matching Charcoal kitchen accessories like the Borough Bread Box or Enamel range?
Glassware has always been a top seller and with the popularity of our Cornbury range, we've launched new jars in our popular Charcoal colourway. The Set of 3 Small Jars here have a beautiful ribbed glass des...Read More
Dimensions Individual Jar: H13 x Diam 11.3cm
Comes boxed as a Set of 3
Each jar has a silicone seal
Lids are crafted in Enamel, they require a push and twist motion to seal tightly
Third image shows Extra Small and Small Jars to show difference in size
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
Be the first to submit a question, use the form below.