Set of 3 Extra Small Cornbury Storage Jars in Charcoal
Product Code: SJCO05
Glassware has always been a top seller and with the popularity of our Cornbury range, we've launched new jars in our popular Charcoal colourway. This Set of 3 Extra Small Jars here have a beautiful ribbed glass design teamed with chunky enamel lids.
Whether you love homemade jam on toast, a drizzle of honey in your porridge or a sprinkling of flax seeds on a salad, these pots are the perfect kitchen accessory. Each jar has a silicone seal to ensure the contents are kept fresh until their next use. We think they would even be great for pre-dinner nibbles or even after dinner mints. They are so versatile you can put just about anything in them. They also come beautifully boxed with a carry handle, so make a lovely gift too!
Glassware has always been a top seller and with the popularity of our Cornbury range, we've launched new jars in our popular Charcoal colourway. This Set of 3 Extra Small Jars here have a beautiful ribbed gl...Read More
Dimensions Individual Jar: H11 x Diam 8cm
Come boxed as a Set of 3
Each jar has a silicone seal
Lids are crafted in Enamel, they require a push and twist motion to seal tightly
Second image shows Extra Small and Small Jars to show difference in size
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
Be the first to submit a question, use the form below.