Small Vintage Milk Bottle with Flint Ceramic Lid
Product Code: SBFL02
Our carefully crafted glass bottle with ceramic stopper is ideal foroffering a refreshing chilled beverage. Whether you choose to bottlewater, homemade lemonade, cordials, vinegars and oil this glass bottleof...Read More
Crafted in Glass
H25 x Diameter 9cm
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. Can you confirm the capacity for each bottle, they look bigger than the 50ml and 100ml noted in the previous FAQ?
- A. My apologies, this information is incorrect. The Large has a capacity of 1000ml and the Small has a capacity of 400ml.
- Q. Are the bottles safe for the dishwasher?
- A. Yes, these bottles can be used in a dishwasher.
- Q. Would like to know where the bottle is made.
- A. These bottles are made in the Far East.
- Q. Is this suitable to use daily in your rucksack or will it chip or shatter? Thanks.
- A. This item will not chip or shatter whilst being used in a rucksack, but there is the increased risk of damage as it is glass.