Granite Seasoning Set
Product Code: BUN-GRSS
1 x Pestle and Mortar - Granite (In stock)
1 x Salt and Pepper Pots in Granite (30 in stock)
Please note, items showing as Pre-Order may be sent out separately to other items in this bundle
Here at Garden Trading we love designing products using raw and natural materials and this can be seen throughout our array of granite items. The Granite Seasoning Set is the perfect accompaniment for experienced and novice chefs and would also make a lovely gift.
The Pestle and Mortar has a combination of rough and smooth styling making it perfect for grinding spices, seeds, pestos and garlic. The raw granite is heavy and sturdy, making it a great material for a durable Pestle and Mortar.
We’ve designed matching Salt and Pepper Pots that can be used not just for salt and pepper, but for whatever concoction you’ve ground up in the Pestle and Mortar. Why not whip up a spicy chilli and coriander mix for sprinkling on curries or garlic and rosemary for scattering on roast potatoes. These little pinch pots can sit on the dining table for guests to add as much or as little as they’d like. They come with handy little spoons so you don't have to get your fingers messy.
Both items in this set come beautifully boxed and are also available to purchase separately.
Please note, items showing as Pre-Order may be sent out separately to other items in this bundle Here at Garden Trading we love designing products using raw and natural materials and this can be seen ...Read More
Spoons: Bamboo Wood
- Wash it in clean water, without detergent and let it air dry. In fact, you should never wash it with soap unless you want your fantastic creations tainted with it. You should always begin using it when it’s dry, a wet mortar might gum up your dry ingredients.
- Roughly grind a small handful of white rice. Discard and repeat until the rice grinds white. It will take several grinds. If you have a white mortar and pestle, plan on grinding three times. This is somewhat cumbersome in the small mortars but is great practice and you should be a grinding pro by the time you’re done. If your mortar has a tendency to slip on the counter while you are learning, put a non-skid shelf liner under it.
- Next add 4 cloves of garlic, mash and muddle.
- Add 1 teaspoon cumin, 1 teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon pepper to the garlic. Grind it all together, enjoy the smells, and discard.
- Wash it again in clean water, without soap, and air dry.
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
Be the first to submit a question, use the form below.