Enamel Stove Kettle in Charcoal
Product Code: KTCO01
With a great new update in our Charcoal colour and plenty of French-inspired charm, this Stove Kettle has both stunning design and pure practicality to recommend it.
Suitable for gas hobs as well as lovely big farmhouse ranges, the old-world design of this kettle includes a handsome wooden handle that should be kept upright while heating. Delightfully old-fashioned but with clean lines and bold colouring, it looks just as perfect in a country kitchen or a modern townhouse. It makes a great companion for camping as well, as enamel heats up quickly over fires and portable stoves.
It is also handy when you are unsure if your kettle is actually hot enough - some electric kettles "boil" before 100°, but are actually just bubbling in the 90°s. Tea leaves need to be properly boiled to release their flavour, so with a stove top kettle you'll know that you're in for a perfect cuppa every time!
Please note that this Kettle is not suitable for induction hobs.
With a great new update in our Charcoal colour and plenty of French-inspired charm, this Stove Kettle has both stunning design and pure practicality to recommend it. Suitable for gas hobs as well as lovely b...Read More
Dimensions: H23.5 x W18 x D23cm
Height with handle up is approximately 26cm
Crafted in Enamel
Handle should be kept fully upright while heating
Not suitable for induction surfaces
Please keep lid ON while pouring
Avoid placing hot product on unprotected surfaces
Please note this product can get very hot when in use.
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.