Butter Dish with Wooden Lid in Charcoal - Enamel
Product Code: BDEN03
Store butter close to hand in the beautiful Enamel Butter Dish with Wooden Lid. The Vitreous Enamel body has been finished in our Charcoal colourway with a crisp white interior. The soft Beech lid sits perfectly on the top ensuring the butter is kept fresh, whether inside the fridge or on the kitchen worktop.
Holding a standard 250g block of butter perfectly, the Enamel Butter Dish is both durable and stylish, matching with a range of interiors. It's part of our Charcoal Enamel Kitchen collection, why not look to purchase the complete range to update your kitchen style.
Store butter close to hand in the beautiful Enamel Butter Dish with Wooden Lid. The Vitreous Enamel body has been finished in our Charcoal colourway with a crisp white interior. The soft Beech lid sits perfe...Read More
Dimensions: H6.5 x W15 x D10cm
Crafted in Vitreous Enamel using traditional techniques onto a tough Japanese Carbon Steel base
Lid is Beech
As the lid is untreated wood, it will stain over time
Fits a standard 250g block of butter
Scratch, chemical and fire-resistant
Not dishwasher safe, wash in hot soapy water
Do not clean with an abrasive sponge
Not microwave safe
Traditional Enamel will chip if knocked or dropped
Beech lid to be lightly washed clean, do not soak in water and this will cause the wood to expand
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.