Cornbury Drinks Dispenser - Glass
Product Code: DDGL01
Summer parties and alfresco dining can be accompanied with beautiful homemade cocktails and refreshing beverages stored in the beautiful Cornbury Drinks Dispenser. Crafted in Glass, the ridged design echoes our Cornbury range giving it an almost old-fashioned sweet jar appearance.
Fill to the brim with homemade lemonade, fresh water with cucumber and mint or pack with fruit for a knock out Pimms. The spigot is plastic and attaches with a simple plastic nut on the inside, ready to pour out your favourite creations. We think this is a must-have item for all year round, what will you make?
Summer parties and alfresco dining can be accompanied with beautiful homemade cocktails and refreshing beverages stored in the beautiful Cornbury Drinks Dispenser. Crafted in Glass, the ridged design echoes ...Read More
Dimensions: H33 x Diameter 19cm
Crafted in Glass with a Plastic Spigot
Not dishwasher safe
Spigot to be affixed before use
Comes in a Kraft printed box
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. Can you tell me if the drink can be dispensed with the lid on as I know the kilner jars have to be ajar for them to work as a vacuum is created and they don't work. Is it the same with these ones and you have to remove the lid to make the drink come out of the tap?
- A. These dispensers do not require the lid to be open in order for the drink to be dispensed.