Bread Bin and Biscuit Tin Set - Pebble
Product Code: BUN-BBPB
1 x Bread Bin - Pebble (In stock)
1 x Biscuit Tin - Pebble (In stock)
Please note, items showing as Pre Order may be sent out separately to other items in this bundle.
We love nothing more than a matching pair of kitchen accessories. The soft curve appeal of the Bread Bin and Biscuit Tin has been a sure hit. An alternative shape to our standard Bread Bin, this new style has been designed with rounded corners and fluid lines. The rectangular shape can be filled to the brim with fresh loaves and rolls for lazy lunches.
Crafted in Powder Coated Steel with a splendid lift top lid, they have been finished in our soft Pebble colourway. We love the matching Biscuit Tin, that can sit proudly on your worktop, ready for sneaking something to accompany your cup of tea or coffee. We think this pair would be a lovely upgrade for every kitchen. If you only require one, they can also be purchase separately.
Please note, items showing as Pre Order may be sent out separately to other items in this bundle. We love nothing more than a matching pair of kitchen accessories. The soft curve appeal of the Bread B...Read More
Bread Bin: H17 x W42 x D23cm
Biscuit Tin: H13 x W20 x D20cm
Crafted in Powder Coated Steel
Hand wash only
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
Be the first to submit a question, use the form below.